United States immigration law is complicated. Immigration law changes daily in our current political climate. It is important to have a lawyer on your side who has a deep understanding of immigration law and can best strategize for how to win your case. Whether you are immigrating to the U.S. or are currently residing here, Lobb & Pellegrini, P.C. has successfully handled numerous complex immigration procedures and can help you.
We also specialize in defending immigrants who have been accused of crimes, or have been detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). If you or your loved one has been arrested, please contact Lobb & Pellegrini, P.C. immediately at 512.215.6011. Time is of the essence in immigration cases, and a few minutes may mean the difference between staying in the U.S. or deportation. Contact us now.
Our Immigration Services
The Lobb & Pellegrini, P.C. in Austin, Texas provides legal counsel and representation in all areas of immigration law. Whether you require deportation defense, are pursuing lawful permanent residency, or are applying for a visa for employment or investment, we can support you. Contact us now to speak to an immigration attorney about any of the following:
- Criminal immigration defense — We will defend you from removal, contact us now to get started: 512.215.6011.
- Deportation and removal litigation
- Immigration bond hearings
- Family-based immigration — We help citizens and green card holders through the process of bringing their family members into the U.S.
- Employment-based immigration — We help employers and foreign professionals secure the proper visas whether temporary or permanent.
- Students & exchange visitors
- U.S. tourist visas
- Temporary U.S. business visas
- Green card applications — We assist foreign nationals who wish to come become lawful permanent residents.
- Adjustment of status or consular processing
- Waivers — We will assist with filing for inadmissibility waivers, including those for extreme hardship.
- Political asylum — We assist asylum seekers and refugees worldwide who seek safety in the United States.
- Naturalization & U.S. citizenship — We understand that naturalization is not easy, and we will guide you the process.
- Residency in Mexico, Retirement in Mexico, and Work Permits in Mexico.